Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

Life Update 16/7/11

Hey guys, how's it going?

Here's a little life update. After my training and cutting, I ended up down to about 7% bodyfat at 150lbs. As you'll know if you read previous blog posts, I was cycling anavar for a little while. My cycle ended up 10 weeks long, the last 6 weeks were 50mg per day.

I can honestly say Anavar did what it said it was going to do, I held onto all my muscular mass whilst losing bodyfat and only gaining in strength. I didn't gain any size though, but unless it's Oxymetholone you're pretty much always going to get smaller if you're in a caloric deficiency with any steroid.

I only really cut down so much to see if I could. Never been that lean in my life before, but I royally fucked it all up. Ate basically a cheesecake a day for a week, didn't do any intermitted fasting, drank plenty of ale and recently went to a gathering of acrobats called the UK Gathering. Camped in a field for 3 days, smoked weed and ate a full box of cereal a day, on top of all meats.


On the bright side after UK I got right back on track. I've been intermittent fasting again for the last week with a 3-11 feeding window, I've lost a lot of water weight and once cut down to an acceptable bodyfat (7% again lolol), I then plan on continuing with Intermittent Fasting and going into a caloric surplus with a steroid cycle. My plans for now are;

Weeks 1-4: 30-40mg dianabol per day
Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate 600mg (300 twice per week)
Weeks 1-11: Masteron Enanthate 400mg

I'm very weary though. The last time I ran test my skin went to shit, so we'll see how things go. I may end up just doing dianabol and masteron. I don't really want to get much bigger, but I do want to get hella stronger.

OH YEAH, I started weightlifting again yayyyy! For about a week. Then for the first time in 8 months my shoulder started cracking to fuck again, but I did set a new PR on bench press of 85kg x 8 reps which is by far the most I've ever done. Quite happy about that.


My lifting now consists of weighted chins, weighted dips, cable rows, planche training, general chins, one arm push ups, box squats and pistols. I'm yet to finalise a routine I like the look of, but it will be done. I tried going fully back to powerlifting for a short time, but as said my shoulder went to pieces and it also really affected my acrobatics. I find Powerlifting too demanding on my body to have productive acro sessions also. I could periodize it, but at the end of the day I want to be able to trick (verb for my sport) whenever I want to and planche like a beast, so it's not really a remote priority.

Hopefully with just dips and box squats I'll get a new bench, deadlift and squat PR soon anyway :]


Mwah x

1 comment:

  1. The Halodrol 50 was an anabolic steroid released by Gaspari Nutriton in 2006. It contained the Prohormone to turinibol, 4-Chloro-17aMethy-androsta-1,4-diene diol. This steroid is considered very mild in terms of side effects since the 4-Chloro stops conversion to numerous by products that are unwanted.

    ReplyDelete