Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

What is this really all about?

Hello there, my name is Nathan Smith, I work at a sports supplement store. I co-manage factorysupplements.co.uk and do my utmost to provide the public with the facts.


Since working in the sports supplement industry since 2009, I've got to see a lot of faces, I've learned the ins and outs of how things really work and exactly why and how some sports nutrition companies do what they do in order to get you to buy their products. I'm sure we've all picked up a fat burner at some point that's claimed to be 'The worlds strongest', or the creatines that can put on 10lbs in a week, or the testosterone boosters that will BOOST TESTOSTERONE BY OVER 57298649746%


Most of us react a little like this.    0_o   


THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE ONE!














Yep, companies bullshit you, and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of seeing the direction that Sports Supplements are going in and how far some companies are willing to go to mislead you. This isn't what I got into the Sports Supplement industry for and I'm making this blog to try and stop it happening to you.


Enjoy keeping up with my blog as I update you on my own training and diet, and also tell you what Sports Supplements and products are out there that will get you the results you're looking for. It won't all be pretty, but it'll be honest.







No comments:

Post a Comment